Saturday 27 February 2016

To Watch: "The Not So Secret Life of the Manic Depressive" - Stephen Fry - BBC

 



Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know of a really interesting documentary with Stephen Fry called "The Not So Secret Life of the Manic Depressive". Click the link of the image source for the BBC trailer for a bit more information. 

I really recommend you watch this as it is so informative and shows you different stories and different experiences with mental health. It is so wonderful that there are celebrities such as Stephen Fry who can promote important issues such as mental health and encourage more tolerance towards a world-wide issue. 

I do not have bipolar but I have depression and I related very strongly to some of the symptoms of the persons who participated in the programme. I found this to be somewhat comforting as I know I am not the first with a mental health issue and I won't be the last. I am not abnormal in any sense of the word.

Rosh x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I will get back to you as soon as possible.