Friday 11 March 2016

My 2016 Skincare Wishlist


Your skin is the base if your makeup and should be maintained and well looked after in order for you to be looking flawless. There's nothing better than a little self-indulgence and feeling fresh as anything. I thought to follow on from my 2016 Makeup Wishlist I would give you my Skincare Wishlist which is not in any order of preference.



1. tarte - Maracuja Oil



Price: $48.00 - click for link + image link

I have dry combination skin so I often have my dry cheeks making my foundation look flaky - not a great look. Maracuja Oil is meant to give you glowing dewy skin and is mixed with your foundation when you apply it to your face.

2. Origins - Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores



Price: $26.00 - click for link + image link

I have some huge pores on my face and they are the bane of my life. This is meant to be a very good product from a very reputable brand and I really want to use this in the hope that my pore problem can be sorted.

3. Origins - Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer



Price: $22.00 - click for link + image link

Using masks on your face can revitalize and refresh your skin but sometimes it can dry your skin out. It is so important to keep your face hydrated and moisturized because if you give your skin what it needs you shall be rewarded. I don't use a lot of masks at the moment as I usually don't have the time but it is something I plan to change. With that change I would like to test out this product which has amazing reviews.

4. Masque Bar - Anti-Blemish Mud Mask


Price: £9.99 - click for link + image link

I have far too many blemishes on my face for a woman in her early twenties and I really hate it. Clearly I've got far too many hormones bouncing about. I have seen this in Boots a few times and it has peaked my interest. You get 3 masks for a tenner which is a small price to pay if they do what it says on the tin.

5. Origins - Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay



Price: $26.00 - click for link + image link

Yes it's another Origins product! I have seen such a buzz around these products on Instagram recently so they are hot on my radar at the moment. I love the scent of rose and I want to see what all the fuss is about.

6. Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream


Price: £25.00 - click for link + image link

I have the 30ml pot of this from a gift set and this moisturizer is a gift from the heavens. I find most moisturizers do nothing to my dry cheeks, nose and forehead but this is the first product to ever make my cheeks feel human-like instead of their usual reptilian feel. I will forever be buying this.

7. Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter Body Lotion



Price: £10.00 - click for link + image source

When I say skincare products that just doesn't include the facial products. It is very important to keep your body hydrated and moisturized. I have very dry legs and arms and have to regularly moisturize which leaves my skin lovely and hydrated. I used the Nivea In Shower Body Moisturizer but am very keen to use this product from Soap & Glory. They are such a niché brand with a retro look which I love. I own a couple of their makeup products and they are very good - I will do a post on my Soap & Glory Haul! This has such rave reviews and is an Elle Beauty Awards Winner so I am keen to test it for myself.

8. Ted Baker - Pink Body Wash
Price: £8.00 - click for link + image source

A friend of mine bought me a Ted Baker bath and body gift set for my 21st birthday and I love it so much. I smell amazing after my shower and feel so fresh. Considering Ted Baker is a designer brand £8 is not a bad price tag.

9. Liz Earle - Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Price: £14.00 - click for link + image source

Liz Earle is one of the biggest skincare brands in the world and this product, which claims to remove the grim accumulated during the day with ease, is one of their bestsellers. I really want to test this out and for just under £15 it is not a really expensive skincare buy.

10. Clinique - Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm


Price: £22.00 - click for link + image source

I have seen YouTubers such as PatrickStarrr and CosmoByHaley used this to take their makeup off and it's amazing. The worst thing about the end of the day is having to spend time tugging with your makeup wipes and your miscellar water and cotton pads. Honestly, look up how PatrickStarrr takes off his makeup - this stuff is like magic in a pot! I am beyond excited to try this out soon!


Thanks for reading

Rosh x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I will get back to you as soon as possible.