Tuesday 29 April 2014

TerriAnn 123 Diet - Day 4 and counting...

Good evening :) I am currently dieting (who isn't?) and wanted to share.

A couple of weeks ago I was surfing Facebook instead of writing my assignment - as all students do - and came across an ad for TerriAnn 123 Diet. Being someone who is constantly on the lookout for new diets, I liked the page and started reading the posts,
which obviously showed amazing before and after pictures. There was no mention of what the diet actually entailed so I Googled it. I came across a Daily Mirror article with the headline: Made-up diet helps 10,000 people lose weight. The article explains the origins of the diet and how an ordinary woman invented it to solve her own weight issues. I immediately identified with TerriAnn and found myself deeply envious of her beautiful after figure. Having known that, like me, TerriAnn struggled with her weight assured me that this diet was not some money grabbing scheme full of hidden costs. Trying to lose weight is hard enough without the added stress of expense. 
Read the article online here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/made-up-diet-helps-10000-people-1482563 

I went on TerriAnn's website - http://www.terriann123dietplan.co.uk/ - for further investigation and found myself enthralled in the success stories wishing it was me standing there having lost umpteen pounds. TerriAnn's diet is unlike other diets such as WeightWatchers and Slimming World. Firstly, I am not someone who is comfortable to sit in a group with others who are aiming to lose weight and express how difficult it was this week or whatever. I know that it may work for other people and that is wonderful, it's just not for me. Secondly, there is none of this nonsense with joining fees, monthly membership fees and cancellation fees. You pay a one-off cost for information about the diet and there is an optional diet bible. I opted for the diet handbook and the recipe bible for a tiny sum of £20.50 (incl. P&P). I was pleased to see that the next day my diet handbook had arrived. I decided it was best to hold off dieting till I returned to uni (this was during the Easter break). 

As my post title suggests, I am on the fourth day of the diet (it's 00:20 so technically day four is finished). Needless to say I am not allowed to eat junk or rubbish food on this diet. It is hard initially adjusting to a healthier lifestyle but it gets easier everyday. I feel lighter and better within myself in comparison to a week ago. There is a lot of support available to me (which will be fully revealed when you order ;) ) I do not own scales, so I won't know exactly how much weight I've lost/will lose, but I am a believer in your clothes being the best way to judge weight loss. 

I frequently refer to my recipe bible and the official website for new ideas on how to spice up my diet - within the limits of course - so that I do not lose focus on my ultimate goal. I am someone who can become bored quite easily so I need refreshing ideas to keep my diet on track. I am fed up of losing the fight against the flab and am determined to kick the fat is the butt for good now. It is something which is hard but it will be SO worth it in the end. Instead of focusing on how much my cravings are creeping up and how I hate to drink abundant amounts of water (boring), I keep imagining myself in a year's time :)

I cannot expose the diet's secrets as it is against the rules. This can only be found by ordering the diet handbook from the official website. Don't be stingy and give TerriAnn something back for inventing this amazing diet! Order your diet handbook today and begin the journey to the person you want to be.   

I will keep you updated with my progress

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I will get back to you as soon as possible.