Tuesday 29 April 2014

Blogilates

My friend Emily and I are currently on a mission to lose weight (it is so wonderful having someone to share your experience with). Emily has been getting into Blogilates (http://www.blogilates.com/) and I am have been swayed into trying the workouts. Cassey Ho (who is incredibly fit) runs the website and all the videos etc. 

As the title suggests it is a blog about pilates, so before doing any core exercises I highly recommend that you purchase a yoga mat. These can be bought in most stores such as Argos, any sports shop and Amazon. They can be expensive but, as a beginner, a mat costing £10 - £15 will serve you well. I shall be starting my first workout tomorrow morning so I'm expecting pain and some gain. 

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I will get back to you as soon as possible.