Friday 16 May 2014

Confessions of a Coffee-holic: Starbucks Coffee part 1

I am someone who adores caffeine and anything caffeine related, especially coffee. I am a huge fan of Starbucks in particular. I don't think I'd be able to cope with university if there wasn't a local Starbucks. I have set myself the task of trying all the delicious coffees Starbucks has to offer and rating them accordingly. To be completely honest, for a beverage which is essentially hot water and coffee granules, Starbucks are overpriced but the flavours are sensational. It depends whether you are a massive fan of coffee or not. The following is the list of Starbucks coffees:

Hazelnut Macchiato
Vanilla Macchiato
Salted Caramel Mocha
Vanilla Spice Latte
Caffe Americano
Flat White
Caffe Latte



Caffe Mocha: I love chocolate. I love coffee. Together they make, in my opinion, the best caffeine concoction. I love this hot beverage as it's simply perfect for a cold English evening.

Cappuccino
Caramel Macchiato
Espresso
Espresso Con Panna
Espresso Macchiato
Flavoured Latte
Iced Caffe Americano
Iced Caffe Latte
Iced Caffe Mocha
Iced Caramel Macchiato
Iced Flavoured Latte
Iced Skinny Flavoured Latte
Skinny Flavoured Latte
White Chocolate Mocha

White Caffe Mocha: As you may have guessed at this point, I am obsessed with Mochas. I love this beverage - the flavours are sensational. However, by the time you take the final mouthfuls there is some overly sweet and sickly syrup which leave a bad taste in the mouth. I suggest either avoiding drinking the very last drops of the drink or stir thoroughly.

Frappuccino : AMAZING and absolutely essential in the summer. There's nothing like sitting with a friend and savouring the delicious flavours. I normally get a Mocha Frappuccino: chocolate + coffee = caffeine-gasm!! The only downside with this drink is by the halfway point of the cup, the blended ice means that you slurp REALLY loudly and it's somewhat embarrassing. Don't get a Frapp if you're trying to impress or be horrendously polite.

I shall give you further updates of my coffee adventures.

Ciao

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I will get back to you as soon as possible.