Friday 11 July 2014

Loréal True Match Minerals Powder Review

 

Upon the recommendation of a friend, I decided to buy Loréal True Match Minerals powder. I had heard from my friend that it was like a powder, foundation and concealer combined. Unfortunately, my view greatly differs from that of my friend. 

I found the product to be simply a powder. Nothing greater than a Collection powder - which you can pick up for a bargain £1.99 (Superdrug price), unlike this product's ridiculous price of £14.99 (Boots price). I am someone who in my usual make up routine, applies my foundation and concealer and then my powder; I do not rely upon powder alone. 

I tried applying the Loréal True Match upon both applied foundation face and my make up free face. Of course the powder gave a nice finish to my face when I had the foundation and concealer applied - like all powders can do. When the True Match was applied to my bare face, I found that it made no significant difference whatsoever. I urge you ladies not to waste your money on this product. The only silver lining of this product is the brush - which is good for applying powder. After this disappointment I doubt I will purchase any Loréal powder products in the near future.

 

Verdict: Do not buy - far too expensive and of unsatisfactory quality!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I will get back to you as soon as possible.